random thoughts this week:
- note to self- people like egg waffles a lot more than granola bars on ig, even if the granola is (at least i think) a better pic
- why does it seem like so many food bloggers publish posts at 1/2am? do they schedule them to be published at these weird hours, or are they still on college student time?
- bibimbap is a lot better when you have it with bulgogi rather than grilled chicken
- i’m not going to eat this… okay just a bite… hmm this frosting is too sweet, maybe i should try the cake too.. oooh this cake is so moist and chocolatey and so much better than i thought it would be… oh my god where did the cupcake go
- sometimes you just have to go rock out to jesse mccartney (his old stuff, please) and kelly clarkson (any of her stuff, please)
- T-7 TIL THREE MONTHS OF FREEDOM. i have to take summer class at the local community college because they’re discontinuing a class i need (this is what i get for paying all this money??), and i need a job so i replenish some of my moolah stores, but there are plenty of adventures to be had and concerts to go to and things to bake and foods to eat and MY BODY IS READY.